- 2 egg whites (about 70gr)
- 15gr of flour of your choice (whole wheat, rye,…)
- 55gr of oats
- 10gr of cocoa powder unsweetened
- 100ml of milk (of choice)
- 1 teaspoon of backing powder
- 125-150gr of grated carrot
- 25gr of whey (protein version) or a tablespoon of stevia
- 150mL of hot water
- 50-100gr of quark/Greek yoghurt 0%
- Some raspberries or blueberries,…
- Mix the oats.
- Add the flour, the cocoa, the backing powder and the whey (or stevia).
- Mix again.
- Add the two egg whites and the milk.
- Mix and then add the grated carrots.
- Then add the hot water and finish by mixing the whole thing.
- After 2-3 minutes, pour the preparation (quite liquid) into a container.
- Microwave for 6-7 minutes (it swells)
- Take it out of the microwave and let it cool down.
- Once cold, pour the yoghurt over it and add the toppings.
- Eat it well cold (it’s better after a few hours in the fridge).
- Enjoy your meal !!