Aller au contenu
- 50gr of oatmeal/oat flour, whole wheat, rye, spelt,…
- 2 egg whites or 1 egg & 1 egg white
- 100gr of white cheese/yogurt 0%
- 1 teaspoon of yeast for a fluffy crust (optional)
- 1 serving of light cheese (low fat)
- 50gr of tomato sauce
- Spices (of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil/coconut or a baking spray 0 kcal
- In a blender or in a bowl and with a hand-mixer, put the oatmeal/flour.
- Add the eggs, the yogurt and the yeast.
- Add the spices of your choice (salt, pepper,…).
- Mix it up until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Heat a pan not too small, over medium heat and spread the oil with a paper/Scotex.
- Put the dough in it in order to form the pizza dough.
- Cover with a lid and cook 3-5 minutes until the underside of the dough is cooked.
- Turn the dough with a spatula and leave it cook another 1 minute.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the dough on a baking sheet and add the tomato sauce and cheese.
- You can then add what you like on it (chicken, onions, peppers, egg…) But it will add a few calories.
- Put the pizza in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the ingredients are cooked.
- Get out of the oven and enjoy.
- Enjoy your meal!!