Aller au contenu
- 1 egg
- 10gr of oatmeal or oats flour
- 1 apple
- 50gr of white cheese/yogurt 0%
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener (of choice)
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Peel the apple and cut into slices about 1cm thick (5-6 slices).
- In a first container, mix egg yolk, white cheese and sweetener.
- In another container beat the egg white and salt until it forms stiff peaks with a beater or whip.
- In a blender or in a container with a hand mixer, mix the oats to form an oat flour.
- Mix the flour with the white cheese mixture and then add the beaten egg white to the snow.
(Stir the egg white delicately to the preparation so as not to become liquid).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Dip a slice of apple into the mixture and then put it on the oven plate.
- Do the same with the rest of the slices.
- If the dough remains, cover the apples with it.
- Bake for 20 minutes before taking out of the oven and cut a small circle in the middle of the donut if it has disappeared during cooking.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and take off from the oven plate.
- To garnish at convenience or to eat alone.
- Enjoy your meal !!