Ingredients (8 servings)
- 2 egg whites
- 40gr of white cheese/yoghurt/quark 0%
- 100gr of oats and 50gr of flour or 150gr of flour or oats (I use a whole wheat bread mix [only 230kcal/100gr])
- 5gr of chemical yeast
- Cinnamon (optional)
- 15gr of cornflour
- 10gr of sweetener (of choice)
- 3 apples
- A little cinnamon (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 250gr of white cheese 0%
- 200ml of liquid cream 3-7%
- In a bowl put the ingredients for the dough and mix until you get a ball of dough. (keep 10gr of flour)
- Let stand in the refrigerator for 1h.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and stevia.
- Stir in cream, white cheese and then cornflour.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and roll it using the remaining 10gr of flour to obtain a pie dough.
- Put the dough in a pie pan.
- Bake for 3 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the oven and add the cream over it.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the tip of a knife comes out dry.
- Let it cool for 30 minutes.
- During this time, peel and cut the apples into strips.
- Cook the apples over medium heat on a pan (with cinnamon) and a little water so that it doesn’t stick.
- Once the apples have softened, add them on the pie to form a spiral starting from the edge to the middle.
- Put in the fridge for at least 1h.
- Eat it very cold.
- Enjoy your meal !!