Aller au contenu
- 1 Banana (100gr)
- 30gr of Oats
- 2 egg whites (80gr)
- 50gr of white cheese/yogurt/cottage cheese 0%
- 20ml of water
- 10gr of cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon of chemical yeast/baking powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener powder (optional)
- In a blender or in a bowl with a hand mixer, put oats, yoghurt, egg whites, cocoa, chemical yeast, water and sweetener.
- Mix it up and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- During this time, cut the banana into slices of a small centimeter.
- Once the 10 minutes have passed, mix again and put in a bowl.
- Heat a pan to high heat with a little oil or spray cooking.
- Dip a banana slice into the mixture and place it on the pan.
- Do the same with as many slices as possible.
- Once the side of the pancake against the pan peels off, flip it and let it cook for another 30 seconds.
- Do the same with the whole banana.
- Enjoy hot or cold with or without toppings.
- Enjoy your meal !!