Aller au contenu
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 1L of Tomato sauce
- 2 onions
- 3 carrots or 200gr of grated carrots
- 250gr of mushrooms (optional)
- 1 zucchini (optional)
- 400gr of low fat ground beef (5%)
- Cut the onions into small dice.
- Let them cook in a large saucepan with a little water.
- Grate carrots and add to onions.
- Chop the mushrooms very thin and then add them.
- Peel and grate the zucchini.
- Add meat little by little and mix.
- Allow to cook 2-3 minutes and add tomato sauce.
- Season with convenience.
- Cook on low heat 20-30 minutes.
- Taste with pasta or in a lasagna.