Aller au contenu
- 50gr of oats or flour (of choice)
- 1 egg and 1 egg white or 2 egg whites
- 1 banana or 100gr of white cheese/yogurt 0%
- 1 teaspoon (5gr) of chemical yeast (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (optional if you use banana)
- 2 teaspoons (10gr) of cocoa powder unsweetened (if you want a chocolate version)
- Put oats or flour in a bowl.
- Add eggs and yogurt or banana after crushing it.
- Mix until you get a homogeneous texture.
- Then add the sweetener, the chemical yeast and the cocoa. (Optional)
- Mix again and put the bowl in the microwave, maximum power for 3min–3:30min.
- Once the bowlcake has been cooked, let it cool 5minutes and remove it on a plate.
- Garnish it with convenience or eat it alone.
- Enjoy your meal !!