Aller au contenu
- 50gr of Oatmeal
- 1 banana (about 100gr)
- 2 egg whites
- 20gr Dark Chocolate 80% (minimum)
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (optional)
- Crush the banana to form a mash.
- Add the egg whites.
- In a blender or in a bowl and using a hand-mixer, blend the oatmeal to form an oat flour.(Optional)
- Add the oatmeal to the preparation and mix it to form a dough.
- Crush the chocolate into small pieces and set aside.
- Spread the dough in 3 containers (with a rounded bottom) or put 1/3 of the dough in a container and repeat the operation 3 times with the same container.
- Tap the container against the countertop so that the air bubbles rise to the surface.
- Add some pieces of chocolate on top of each bowlkie not yet cooked.
- Cook the Bowlkie 1min30 at 2min in the microwave (depending on the power of the microwave).
- Do the same with the other 2 containers.
- Let cool or eat hot, alone or with toppings.
- Enjoy your meal !!