Aller au contenu
- 60gr of oatmeal or 45gr of oatmeal + 15gr whole wheat flour/spelt,…
- 1 whole egg and 1 egg white or 2 egg whites
- 100gr of white cheese/yoghurt 0%
- 1 teaspoon of chemical yeast (optional)
- Spices of choice
- Mix the oatmeal (+ flour).
- Then add the egg, the yeast, the white cheese and the spices, remix.
- Share the dough in half and put in rounded containers (under hollow Cup, little bowl) in order to have the shape of the two burger buns.
- Microwave for 3 minutes. (It swells a little)
- Allow to cool and unmold.
Suggestion: Serve with beef, chicken or vegetarian patties (see the recipe on my website).