Aller au contenu
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 200gr of Light fresh cream cheese (Philadelphia type)
- 300gr of white cheese or yogurt 0%
- 3 egg whites
- 4 Weetabix or 70gr of oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons sweetener (30gr)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (5gr)
- 10ml of lemon juice (optional)
- 100-150ml of boiling water
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- In a bowl, crush the Weetabix to form a powder or mix the oatmeal to form a powder.
- Add water and mix until you get a fairly compact dough.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before adding a little water if the dough has hardened too much.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sweetener, chemical yeast and cinnamon.
- Mix again.
- Cover a round dish (20-25cm in diameter) with baking paper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put the dough in the bottom of the mould and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla extract and the rest of the sweetener with a whip or beater for 3-5 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until it forms stiff peaks.
- Gently add the stiff peaks whites to the cheese by always mixing in the same direction.
- After 15-20 minutes of baking take out the dough from the oven and add the cheese on top.
- Fill a large baking dish with water and put it in the bottom of the oven.
- Cover the cheesecake plate with an aluminium foil so it doesn’t burn.
- Bake the cheesecake 45 minutes on the lowest plate of the oven (just above the water plate).
- After 45 minutes, turn off the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven for 1h30-2h.
- Then allow the 1-2h cheesecake to cool in the refrigerator and eat it.
- Enjoy your meal !!