Aller au contenu
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 65gr of cocoa powder unsweetened
- 30gr of cornflour/Maïzena
- Four egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 4 tbsp of sweetener (of choice)
- 60gr of dark chocolat 80% cocoa (minimum)
- 200gr of zucchini (without skin).
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- 5gr of chemical yeast
- Peel and grate the zucchini very thin in order to have 200gr of grated zucchini.
- In a container, put the egg yolk and put the 5 whites in a second.
- Add stevia, yeast and cocoa to egg yolk as well as vanilla extract.
- Mix it all up.
- Set the chocolate to melt in the microwave for 45-60 seconds.
- Add the grated zucchini and mix again.
- Add the cornflour and mix.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add it to the preparation (keep 2 tablespoons chocolate for icing if desired)
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Beat the egg whites with a whip or beater until it forms a foam and then incorporate them into the preparation (always mix in the same direction so as not to break up the whites).
- Once the dough is homogeneous, pour it into a mould (not too large) or 6 muffin pans covered with baking paper or aluminum.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and check if it is cooked by planting the tip of a knife in the cake, if it comes out dry, the cake is cooked.
- Get out of the oven and let it stand for 30 minutes (it will slightly retract).
- Spread the rest of the melted chocolate on top to make the icing (if needs heat the chocolate back to the microwave so that it melts again).
- Let it cool down 30-45 minutes in the fridge before tasting.
- Enjoy your meal !!