Aller au contenu
- 70gr of Oatmeal
- 2 egg whites (70gr)
- 100gr of white cheese/yogurt 0%
- 10gr of cocoa powder without sugar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon of sweetener (15gr)
- 1 teaspoon of chemical yeast (optional)
- 5ml olive oil/coconut or 0kcal cooking spray
- A Little bit of water
Suggestion: Add pieces of oilseeds, dark chocolate, fruits,… Be creative!!
- Bring a blender or bowl with a hand mixer.
- Place the oats, the baking powder and the white cheese in the blender or bowl.
- Separate the whites from the egg yolks and add them to the preparation.
- Add a tablespoon of sweetener.
- Mix it up until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Let it rest for 10minutes before mixing again so that the oats absorb the water.
- Heat a pan of the desired diameter for the pizza.
- Spread the oil with a paper or use the cooking spray.
- Pour the dough into the pan and cook over medium heat with a lid for 3-5minutes.
- Once bubbles are formed on top, try to take off the pizza with a spatula before returning it.
- Cook for 1 last minute before putting it on a plate.
- In a bowl, mix the cocoa with the rest of the sweetener.
- Gradually add a little water and mix until you get the texture of a spread.
- Spread the chocolate on the pizza dough and add the toppings of your choice.
- Enjoy your meal !!