Aller au contenu
Ingredients (20 servings)
- 200gr of pitted dates (about 20 dates)
- 40gr of unsweetened cocoa powder (8 teaspoons)
- 20gr of unsalted peanuts (or other oilseeds if you do not have peanuts)
- 15ml of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Put the dates in a food processor or blender or in a bowl with a hand-mixer.
- Add 3/4 of cocoa powder (30gr) and peanuts.
- Mix it to form a compact dough.
- Add salt and vanilla extract.
- Mix again.
- Put the rest of the cocoa in a bowl.
- Take a teaspoon of the mixture and form a ball with the help of your hands.
- Then roll the ball into the bowl with cocoa powder.
- Once the ball is covered with cocoa, reserve it on a plate.
- Do the same with all the dough.
- Eat them like this or let them cool 1h in the fridge.
- Enjoy your meal !!