Aller au contenu
- 8 egg whites
- 45gr of cocoa powder unsweetened
- 30gr of powdered sweetener or 15gr of liquid sweetener
- 100gr of 0% quark/greek yoghurt or light fresh cheese (more caloric)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- A little water
- Preheat oven to 350°F, rotating heat.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and take only the whites.
- Put the egg whites in a large container.
- Add the lemon juice, half of the sweetener and the pinch of salt.
- Beat the egg whites to form stiff peaks.
- Cover 2 oven plates with parchment paper.
- Spread half of the mixture on each oven plate to form 2 rectangles and bake for 5 minutes.
- Once the 5 minutes have passed, reverse the order of the oven plates (put the one below on top).
- Cook for 5 minutes and then turn off the oven and let the plates rest for 5 minutes in the oven off.
- Remove the oven plates and allow 30 minutes to cool at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, mix 40gr of cocoa powder with half the rest of the sweetener and add water little by little while mixing.
- Add water until you get a texture of chocolate spread.
- Once the egg whites have cooled, spread the chocolate on the 2 rectangles leaving 1cm without chocolate on the sides.
- Begin to gently roll the first rectangle starting from a small side (width) and wrap it along the length of the rectangle.
- Place the first roll of dough on the second rectangle and wrap it around the first.
- Once the spiral is done, let it rest for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Then cut the two ends to let the layers of the cake appear.
- In a bowl, mix the yoghurt with the rest of the sweetener and cocoa.
- Spread it on the spiral as a glaze.
- Decorate at convenience or eat it like this.
- Enjoy your meal !!