Aller au contenu
Ingredients (25 cookies)
- 30gr of oats or oat flour
- 10gr of Chia Seeds
- 125gr of almonds or almond powder
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon (5-6gr)
- Vanilla extract 10ml (optional)
- 20gr of powdered sweetener or 10gr of liquid sweetener or 30gr of honey/agave syrup
- 40ml of water
- In a blender or in a bowl and with a hand-mixer, reduce the oats and chia seeds to powder.
- Put the powder in a bowl and mix with the water 40ml.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Reduce the almonds to powder using a blender/hand-mixer if it is not already almond powder.
- In a container, mix almond powder, cinnamon, sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Then add the chia/oats mixture.
- Mix the whole thing with a spatula or with your hands until you get a pretty sticky ball of dough.
- Put the dough ball on a parchment paper and cover with a second parchment paper.
- Spread the dough with your hands or with a rolling pin in order to have a paste of 0.5cm thick.
- Preheat oven to 320°F.
- Cut stars in the dough using a star shaped cutter or with a knife.
- Put the stars on an oven plate covered with parchment paper and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- If the stars are easily peeled off the plate after 10 minutes, remove them from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once the cookies are cold, keep them in a closed container in the fridge (3-4 days).
- Enjoy your meal !!