Aller au contenu
- 250gr of ready-to-use white beans or chickpeas (canned or already soaked)
- 20gr of oats or oat flour
- 20gr of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener or honey/agave syrup
- 20gr dark Chocolate 80% minimum (2 squares)
- (A little water if the dough is too thick)
- Rinse the beans in a colander with water.
- Place the beans on paper towels or in a towel and press them with your hand to lose their water.
- Once a little drier, put the beans in a blender or in a bowl with a hand mixer.
- Add sweetener, peanut butter and oats.
- Mix until you get a fairly thick homogeneous dough.
- If the dough does not mix well because it is too thick, add 15ml of water. (Optional)
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and add them to the dough.
- Let the dough one hour rest in the fridge.
- After an hour, form 20 balls with the dough using your hands.
- Let them sit another 30 minutes in the fridge and enjoy.
- (You can keep it 2-3 days in the fridge).
- Enjoy your meal !!