Ingredients (4-5 crepes)
- 60gr of oats or oat flour
- 100gr White cheese/yoghurt 0%
- 1 egg and 1 egg white
- 50ml of milk (choice) or sparkling/carbonated water
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener to choose from (Stevia,…)
- 1 teaspoon of oil (coconut, olive,…) or a cooking spray
- 15gr of cocoa powder unsweetened
- a bit of water
- Fruit 100gr (choice)
- A pinch of shredded coconut
- In a Blender or hand-mixer, blend the oatmeal until a powder is obtained.
- Then add the white cheese and the eggs and mix again.
- Add sweetener to convenience and mix.
- Let some minutes rest so that the oatmeal absorbs the water and remix.
- In a frying pan, heat oil over medium heat and spread with a paper towel.
- Pour some of the preparation into the frying pan until a thin pancake/crepe is formed.
- Cook for about 1 minute (until the underside is golden).
- Turn around and cook for 30 seconds and then put it on the side.
- Do the same with the rest of the dough.
- Put the cocoa in a bowl and add little by little Water (5ml).
- Mix until you get a spread and add a little sweetener (optional).
- Add the « Healthy version » chocolate to the thin pancakes and insert the rest of the topping.
- Enjoy your meal!!
Roll them like a boss with my tutorial video :
For my recipe video, click here :