- 40gr of oats or oats flour
- 30gr of flour (complete, buckwheat, rye…) or 70gr of flour (if you don’t use oats)
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1/2 sachet of yeast (7-8gr)
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener (powder or liquid)
- 10ml of oil of your choice (coconut, olive…)
- 60ml of milk (almond, skim, coconut…)
- 20gr of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- A little bit of water
- Blend oats with a hand-mixer or blender if it’s not already a oats flour.
- In a bowl, mix oats, flour and yeast.
- Add the egg yolk and reserve the egg whites in a special dish.
- In the bowl with the flour, add the milk as well as 2/3 of the sweetener.
- Mix it all up and put it on the side.
- In a bowl, beat the 2 egg whites with a whip or an electric beater until it forms a foam.
- In a large container, put the dough that was aside and add little by little the whites by always turning in the same direction.
- Preheat the oven on 180 °c.
- Put the dough in a donuts mould to the top. (I make 6 donuts with my mould)
- Bake for about 15 minutes or more if donuts don’t look to be cooked.
- Take the donuts out of the oven and let them cool down for 30 minutes.
- During this time, mix the cocoa with a dash of water in a container.
- Add little by little water until it forms a texture of chocolate spread.
- Be careful when adding water because you can always add water but never remove it.
- Once the donuts have cooled, dip the smooth side into the chocolate to form the icing.
- You can put them in the fridge and eat them cold or eat them directly (lukewarm).
- Enjoy your meal !!