Aller au contenu
- 70gr of oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of backing powder (optional)
- 100gr of white cheese / yoghurt / greek yoghurt 0%
- 3 egg whites or 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 tsp of sweetener (of choice) or honey/agave syrup
- 1/2 Apple
- A little cinnamon (optional)
- Mix the oatmeal in a blender or in a bowl with a hand mixer.
- Add the eggs, the backing powder, the sweetener and the white cheese and then mix.
- Let the dough rest 10-15 minutes.
- During this time, cut the apple into slices of 1cm thick and remove the core.
- Place the slices of apple in a frying pan with a little water and add cinnamon (optional).
- Cook the apples over medium heat by adding a little water as soon as there is no more, so that it does not stick.
- Once the apples are soft, set aside.
- Mix the pancake dough again and add a little water if it ever becomes too thick.
- Put a little oil in the pan over medium heat and spread with a paper towel/Scotex.
- Pour a bit of the mixture into it. (If you have a small pancake pan cover the bottom with the dough)
- Allow to cook for 30 seconds with a lid.
- Place a slice of apple in the middle of the pancake and press it a little (without pressing too hard).
- Cover the surface of the apple with the dough and cook for 1 minute with a lid.
- Turn the pancakes over and let it cook for 30 extra seconds.
- Repeat the operation as long as there is dough.
- Enjoy your meal !!