Aller au contenu
- 4 slices of bread of choice (whole wheat, multicereal…)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg (or 2 if the bread slices are large)
- 50ml of milk of choice (skimmed, almonds, coconut…)
- 10gr of sweetener of choice (liquid, powder, honey, agave syrup…)
- 5ml of oil of choice (olive, rapeseed, coconut…)
- In a dish wide enough to put the bread, break the eggs.
- Add the milk and mix until a uniform yellow liquid is obtained.
- Add the sweetener and mix again.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Spread the oil in the frying pan with a paper/Scotex.
- Soak a slice of bread in the mixture and let soak for 30 seconds.
- Once both sides are soaked, bake the bread in the pan for about 1 minute on each side.
- Do the same with all the slices of bread.
- Serve alone or with toppings such as fruit, dark chocolate or white cheese.
- Enjoy your meal !!