Aller au contenu
Ingredients (10 servings)
- 150gr of oats or oats flour
- 50gr of flour (of your choice)
- 3 egg whites (100gr)
- 1 banana
- 100ml of milk (skimmed, vegetable,…)
- 150ml of water
- 10gr of baking powder
- 20gr of powdered sweetener or 10gr of liquid sweetener or 30gr of honey/agave syrup (more caloric)
- 5 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of cloves (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons of ginger
(PS: If you don’t have all these spices, a mixture of spices for gingerbread or cinnamon will do the job).
- Preheat oven to 350°F, rotating heat.
- In a blender or in a bowl and using a hand-mixer, mix oats, yeast and flour.
- Add the banana, egg whites, milk, water and sweetener.
- Mix it all up.
- Then add the spices and mix again.
- Cover a cake pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture in it.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Once the 25 minutes have passed, let stand for 10 minutes in the oven off.
- Remove the gingerbread from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Taste lukewarm or keep it in the fridge (3-4 days).
- Enjoy your meal !!
(Suggestion: Accompany the gingerbread with a little honey for more gluttony).