Aller au contenu
- 1 big avocado or 2 small avocados
- 1 tomato
- 50gr of cottage cheese/yogurt 0% (2 tablespoons)
- 1 small zucchini (300gr)
- 4 egg whites
- 150gr of oatmeal or oat flour
- Spices of choice
- 1/2 tablespoon oil of choice (5gr) or 0kcal cooking spray
- Peel and grate the zucchini.
- In a bowl, mix the oatmeal, egg whites and grated zucchini.
- Add spices of your choice and mix.
- Oil a frying pan with a tissue or a cooking spray.
- Form small circles of dough in the pan and repeat the operation until there is no more dough. (+-12)
- Meanwhile, peel the avocados and put them in a bowl.
- Crush the avocado to form a mash.
- Dice the tomato.
- Add the tomato and yogurt in the bowl and mix.
- Spice it up at convenience.
- Put guacamole on the blinis.
- Enjoy your meal !!