Aller au contenu
- 20gr of gelatin leaves or gelatin equivalent for 1L of water
- 1 scoop of protein powder taste of your choice (25gr) or 30ml of sugar-free grenadine syrup (non-protein version)
- 120ml of water
- 1 tablespoon (10gr) of powdered sweetener or 5ml of liquid sweetener
- Silicone molds for making candies (or pastries)
- 1 dish filled with water
- Put the gelatin leaves to soak in a dish filled with water for 5min so that they soften.
- Meanwhile, mix the protein powder with the 120ml of water in a shaker or the grenadine with the water in a bowl.
- Pour the preparation into a microwave-going container.
- Heat for about 1min until the liquid is hot but not to the point of bubbling. (Possibility to do it in the pan if you do not have a microwave).
- Once the gelatin has softened and the liquid is hot, remove the gelatin leaves from the dish filled with water and add them to the preparation.
- Mix until the gelatin is completely disolved.
- Pour the preparation into the silicone molds of the shape of your choice.
- Let it stand 1h in the fridge.
- Unmold the candies from the silicone molds and eat.
- Enjoy your meal !!
(Avoid putting them in your pocket for too long because they may melt)