Aller au contenu
- 10gr of cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 egg whites
- 30ml of milk (skim, almonds, coconut,…)
- 1 tablespoon of sweetener (10gr) or honey/agave syrup
- toppings of your choice (optional)
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and keep only the whites in a bowl.
- Add the milk in the bowl and mix.
- Add cocoa and sweetener and beat with a whip or fork until there are no lumps. (2-3min)
- Pour the preparation into a dish high enough as it swells with cooking. (A square dish is better)
- Cook un the microwave for 1min30 or a little more if needed, until there is no liquid in the dish.
- Serve on a plate or eat it like that.
- Add toppings of choice or nothing at all. (But it’s wayyy better with toppings…)
- Enjoy your meal !!