Aller au contenu
- 200g of zucchini
- 50gr of oatmeal
- 100g of white cheese / yogurt 0%
- 2 egg whites
- 10gr cocoa powder without sugar
- 2 teaspoons of sweetener (to choose)
- 5ml of olive oil / coconut or 1 cooking spray 0kcal
- Peel the zucchini and cut into pieces.
- In a blender or a bowl and with a hand blender, put the zucchini.
- Add cocoa, oats, cottage cheese and 2 egg whites.
- Mix everything and let stand 10 minutes.
- Mix again.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat and spread the oil with a rag / Scottex.
- Make small circles of dough in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
- Flip the pancake once bubbles form on top.
- Cook for 30-60 seconds on the second side and set aside.
- Do the same with all the dough.
- Garnish with choice or enjoy nature.
- Enjoy your meal !!