Aller au contenu
Ingredients (3 servings)
- 50gr of flour (of choice)
- 1 tablespoon sweetener or sugar (of choice but more caloric)
- 35gr of quark/yogurt/Greek yoghurt 0%
- 3gr of baking powder
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 1 apple (approx. 150gr)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 10gr of cornflour
- 100ml of water
- 10gr of sweetener or honey/agave syrup/maple syrup
- 10gr of egg (optional)
- Put the flour, yogurt, baking powder, lemon and 10gr of sweetener in a food processor or bowl.
- In the food processor, let the dough beat until it forms a ball.
- In a bowl, mix with your hands or a spatula for 4-5 minutes until a dough is obtained.
- Let the dough cool down in the fridge while you prepare the apples.
- Peel and dice the apples and put them in a frying pan with half the water and the cinnamon and 10gr sweetener.
- Cook over medium heat to keep it from sticking until the apples form a puree.
- In a glass, mix the cornflour and the rest of the water until there are no more pieces.
- Once the apples are soft, remove the plate from the fire and add the mixture of cornflour and then mix the whole thing.
- When the mixture forms like a jam, pour into a container and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put some flour on the worktop and spread the dough on it to form a rectangle.
- Cut the rectangle into 3 in the width in order to have 3 strips of pasta about the same size.
- Cover an oven plate with baking paper or aluminum (rub with a little oil the paper so that the dough does not stick during baking if it is aluminum).
- Place the dough on the paper.
- Draw a line in the width in the middle of each strip to delimit the location of the folding. (without cutting the dough)
- Add the apples by forming a small, 1-2 centimetre thick rectangle in the middle of one of the two sides of the line previously drawn on the dough.
- Repeat the operation for the 3 strips of dough.
- Cover with the side of the dough without apples (on the other side of the line previously drawn).
- Press the edges with a fork or the back of a knife to close the pastry.
- Cover the pastry with beaten egg for a more golden color. (Optional)
- Bake for 12-15min rotating heat until the dough is well browned.
- Take the apple pies out of the oven and allow 30min to cool.
- Taste lukewarm or keep 1-2 days in the fridge.
- Enjoy your meal !!