Aller au contenu
Ingredients (7 servings)
- 70gr of oats or oat flour, full, rye, spelt,…
- 2 egg whites or 1 egg and 1 egg white
- 100gr of white cheese/yogurt/cottage cheese/greek yoghurt 0%
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder for a fluffy dough (optional)
- 30-50ml of water (for the consistency)
- 1 serving of light cheese (low fat)
- 50gr of Tomato sauce
- Spices (of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil/coconut or a baking spray (0 kcal)
- In a blender or in a bowl and with a hand mixer, put the oatmeal/flour.
- Add the eggs, the yogurt and the baking powder.
- Add the spices of your choice (salt, pepper,…).
- Mix it up until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and spread the oil with a paper/Scotex.
- Form a small disc of dough in it in order to make the pizza crust.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 1 minute until the bottom of the dough is cooked.
- Turn the dough with a spatula and let it cook for another 30 seconds.
- Repeat the operation as long as there is dough (about 7 pizzas).
- Preheat oven to 180 °c.
- Put the crusts on an oven plate and add the tomato sauce and cheese.
- You can then add what you like on it (chicken, onions, peppers, egg…) But it will add a few calories.
- Put the pizzas in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the ingredients have cooked and the cheese has melted.
- Get out of the oven and eat.
- Enjoy your meal !!