Aller au contenu
- 70gr of Oatmeal
- 500ml of water (approx)
- 1tsp of cinnamon or unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- 2 egg whites (optional)
- A little sweetener (optional)
- Put the oatmeal in a bowl.
- Add water to cover the oats and keep the rest aside.
- Put the bowl in the microwave for 2min30.
- Take the bowl out of the microwave and mix.
- Separate the whites from the egg yolks and put the yolks aside.
- Add whites and cinnamon or cocoa as well as sweetener (optional).
- Mix it up and put it back in the microwave for 2 minutes while monitoring that it does not overflow the bowl.
- Mix again by adding water until it forms a fairly liquid texture.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 3-4h minimum or at best overnight.
- Serve alone or with fruit.
- Enjoy your meal !!