Aller au contenu
Ingredients (20 Oreo’s)
- 100gr of oats or oat flour
- 30gr of cocoa powder unsweetened
- 50gr of white cheese or yogurt 0%
- 2 egg whites (70gr)
- 5gr Chemical yeast (optional)
- 30gr Cream Cheese Light (Philadelphia type)
- 15gr de cornflour (if you do not have it you can use oat flour/oats mixed)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (10-15gr)
- 20gr of sweetener (of choice)
- Mix the oatmeal until you get a powder.
- In a container, put 100gr of oats, cocoa, yoghurt, egg whites and 10gr of sweetener.
- Add the chemical yeast if necessary and mix until you get a compact dough.
- Let the dough stand for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- During this time, in a bowl, mix the cream cheese, cornflour and vanilla.
- Add the rest of the sweetener and mix one last time.
- Let it sit in the fridge until the end of the recipe.
- After 30min take the dough out of the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover 2 oven plates with baking sheets or aluminum.
- Form small discs of dough of the diameter and shape of an Oreo.
- Try to get 40 discs of dough (20 per plate).
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until biscuits have hardened. (flip them after10-15min)
- Once cooked, allow the biscuits to cool for 30 minutes out of the oven.
- Put a little vanilla cream on a biscuit and close with the second. (without pressing too hard).
- Do the same with all the biscuits to get 20 Oreos.
- Let it sit in the fridge for at least one hour and at best one night.
- Eat it cold or take them out of the fridge for 10 minutes before eating them.
- Enjoy your meal !!