Aller au contenu
- 50gr of oats or oat flour or full flour, spelt, rye,…
- 2 egg whites
- 75gr of White cheese/yogurt/cottage cheese/Greek yogurt 0%
- 25ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 150gr of low fat ground beef or my chicken or vegetarian burger recipe (on the blog)
- 1 leaf Salad
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 slice of fat-reduced cheese (optional)
- 20gr of light sauce (ketchup, barbecue, mustard, low fat mayonnaise,…)
- 5ml of olive oil, coconut or 0kcal cooking spray
- In a blender or in a bowl with a hand mixer, mix oatmeal or flour with egg whites, white cheese, water and chemical yeast.
- Wait 10 minutes until the flour has absorbed the water and mix again.
- Heat a small 10-12cm in diameter pancake pan over medium heat.
- Spread the oil in the pan using a paper towel/Scotex.
- Pour half of the dough into the pan and cover with a lid.
- After 1-2 minutes of cooking, when the dough peels off the pan, turn the pancake with a spatula.
- Let it cook for another 30 seconds.
- Put the first pancake aside and do the same with the other half of the dough.
- Once this is done, form a steak the size of the pancakes with the minced meat and cook it over a high heat 1 minute on each side.
- Cut the tomato into slices and the leaf salad into pieces.
- Put sauce on the 2 pancakes, add the steak, slice of cheese (optional) and the rest of the toppings.
- Eat it alone or accompanied by a salad or sweet potato fries (recipe on the blog).
- Enjoy your meal !!