Aller au contenu
- 70gr of Oats
- 1 teaspoon of backing powder (optional)
- 100gr of white cheese/yogurt 0%
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tbsp of Sweetener (of choice)
- 5gr unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- 10gr of cocoa powder
- A little bit of water
- ½ Banana
- 50gr Raspberry (or any kind of berries)
- Mix the oatmeal in a blender or in a bowl and with a hand mixer.
- Add the eggs, the powder to be lifted, the sweetener and the white cheese and then mix.
- Put a little fat in a skillet over low heat and spread with a paper towel/Scotex.
- Pour some of the mixture into it.
- Allow to cook 30 seconds on each side to cover.
- Repeat the operation as long as there is dough.
- Add a little water to the cocoa until it forms a grout. (Watch out!! We can always add but never remove…)
- Cut the banana into strips.
- Add banana strips between the pancakes and finish by arranging the raspberries above as well as the grout.
- Enjoy your meal!!