Aller au contenu
Ingredients (3 individual panettones)
- 150gr of flour (of your choice)
- 1 egg
- 50gr of dried raisins or 20gr of 80+% dark chocolate
- 75ml of milk (skimmed, vegetable,…)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 5gr Baker Dry Yeast (so it swells well)
- 5gr of baking powder (or 10gr of yeast if you do not have baker yeast)
- 20gr of powdered sweetener or 10gr of liquid sweetener or 30gr of honey/agave syrup (more caloric)
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 60gr of quark/greek yogurt 0%
- Heat the milk in the microwave or in a saucepan until it is lukewarm.
- Once the milk is lukewarm, add the sweetener and Baker yeast.
- Mix the whole thing so that the yeast is diluted in the liquid.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt and chemical yeast.
- Separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Put the yolk in the milk and the white in a container to the side.
- Mix the egg yolk with the milk.
- Put the lemon juice with the egg white and whisk to form stiff peaks.
- Add the yoghurt in the bowl of flour.
- Then mix the milk with the flour using a spatula or fork to form a smooth batter.
- Gently add the egg whites and mix.
- Cover the bowl and allow to rest 1h at room temperature.
- Add raisins or chunks of chocolate and mix well.
- Place baking paper on 3-cup inner edges so that the dough doesn’t stick in the cups.
- Pour the preparation into the cups (this should not fill more than half of each cup).
- Let stand 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, rotating heat.
- Once the 45 minutes have passed, put the cups in the oven and allow to cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, switch on the « grill » option of the oven and allow to brown for 5 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and let stand for 5 minutes in the oven off.
- Remove the cups from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Unmold the Panettones and eat them lukewarm or keep them in the fridge (2-3 days).
- Enjoy your meal !!