Aller au contenu
- 2 Scoops of chocolate Whey (60gr)
- 1 Scoop of vanilla Whey (or other)
- 5 egg whites
- 150gr Fresh cheese (Philadelphia light type)
- 50gr of white cheese/quark/yogurt 0%
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (10gr)
- 5gr of cocoa powder
- 1 cup Black Coffee
- Separate the whites from the egg yolks and put the yolks aside.
- Preheat the oven on 350°F.
- Whisk the 5 whites up to firm peaks in a large dish with a beater or whip.
- Once the whites are mounted, gently add the chocolate whey and the yeast.
- Be careful to always turn in the same direction so as not to break the air bubbles.
- Cover a rectangular dish with parchment/baking paper. (Recommended)
- Put the preparation in the dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix fresh cheese and yogurt in a bowl.
- Add vanilla whey or other and mix.
- Let it sit in the fridge.
- Remove the dish from the oven and unmold hot.
- Soak the biscuit with the coffee using a spoon or a kitchen brush.
- Let it cool down in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once the biscuit has cooled, take it out of the fridge and cut it in 2-3 according to the desired number of layers.
- Put cream on the first layer and cover with the next layer.
- Repeat the operation as many times as there are layers.
- Finish with a layer of cream and sprinkle with cocoa.
- Enjoy your meal !!