Ingredients (8 servings)
- 140gr of flour to choose (I use a mix of flour for bread less caloric than normal flour but it is optional)
- 15gr of yogurt/quark 0% preferably
- 3 eggs and 5 egg whites
- 2 peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 2 onions
- Spices (of choice)
- Possibility to add a source of protein (meat, fish, tofu…)
(PS: You can use the vegetables of your choice).
- In a bowl, put the flour leaving 10gr aside.
- Add yogurt and 2 egg whites.
- Mix it up to form a dough ball.
- Let stand 30-60min in the fridge.
- During this time, cut the vegetables and cook them in a frying pan without fat until they have lost their water. (You can add some water so that it doesn’t stick).
- In another container, beat 3 eggs with 3 egg whites and spices.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, rotating heat.
- Once the dough has a little hardened, place it on a parchment paper or aluminium
- Put the rest of the flour on the dough and spread the dough to form a circle the size of the tart pan.
- Put the dough with parchment paper/aluminum in the mold.
- Add the cooked vegetables in the container containing the eggs and mix.
- Add the egg-vegetable mixture to the mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Once the 20 minutes have passed, bake for another 5-10 minutes on the grill mode.
- Taste hot or cold.
- Enjoy your meal !!