Aller au contenu
- 30gr of oats or oat flour
- 1 egg white
- 15gr of Yogurt/quark/cottage cheese 0%
- 10ml of sweetener or honey/agave syrup/maple
- 30gr of peanut butter (or powdered peanut butter for an even less caloric version)
- 60gr Dark Chocolate 80% (minimum)
- 25ml of water
- 5gr of baking powder (optional)
- 30gr Peanuts (non-salted)
- 80gr of pitted dates (10 dates)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a blender or with a bowl and hand mixer, mix oats to form a powder.
- In a bowl, mix oats, egg white, yogurt, baking powder and sweetener.
- Cover an oven plate with a baking sheet.
- Form 6 rectangles the size of a Snickers with the dough on the oven plate.
- Bake for 8min and then flip the biscuits.
- Let it cook again 7min or until the biscuit has hardened.
- Meanwhile, mix the dates with peanut butter and water until you get a caramel texture.
- Add half the peanuts and mix one last time.
- Allow the caramel and biscuits to cool for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Once cooled, put the caramel on the 6 biscuits.
- Cover the caramel with the remaining peanuts.
- Melt 2/3 of chocolate in a bain-marie or microwave.
- Spread the chocolate over the bars and allow 30 minutes to cool in the fridge. (I use a kitchen brush)
- 30 minutes later, melt the rest of the chocolate and cover the underside of the bars with.
- Let it cool again at least 30 minutes and enjoy.
- Enjoy your meal !!