Aller au contenu
- 150gr of strawberries (better frozen)
- 200gr of white cheese or yogurt 0%
- 150ml of water
- 6 sheets of gelatin (required number for ½ liter of liquid)
- 10gr of sweetener
- Fill a container with water and soak the gelatin leaves for 5 minutes.
- During this time, in a blender or in a bowl with the help of a hand mixer, blend strawberries and water.
- Then add the yogurt and sweetener.
- Blend again in order to get a smooth texture.
- Put the mixture in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until the liquid is hot but does not boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and then add the softened gelatin leaves.
- Mix with a whip for 1-2 minutes to dissolve the gelatin.
- Cover a container with plastic food film. (Optional)
- Pour the mixture into the container and allow to stand at room temperature for 1h.
- Once the mixture has cooled, layers have formed.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours and at best one night.
- After 5 hours, the pudding will have taken shape but it is better to wait one night.
- Unmold the pudding If there is food film and return it on a plate.
- Enjoy your meal !!