Aller au contenu
Ingrédients (4 Servings)
- 250gr of tofu
- 3 egg whites (100gr)
- 2 cloves of garlic or garlic powder
- 90gr of Oats
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce (optional)
- Spices of your choice (salt, pepper,…)
- In a bowl, put tofu, egg whites, oats and spices.
- Peel the cloves of garlic and cut into pieces.
- Add garlic to the rest of the Ingredients.
- Mix with a hand-mixer or in a blender.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F if you bake them in the oven.
- Cover an oven plate with baking foil or aluminum.
- Form 4 steaks with the mixture on the oven plate.
- Bake 15 minutes in the oven or cook for 2 minutes on each side on a frying pan.
- Enjoy it like this or in a burger bun (healthy & quick burger buns recipe on my blog).
- Enjoy your meal !!