Aller au contenu
- 75-80gr of canned tuna
- 1 egg
- Spices (of choice)
- 1 commercial or homemade burger bun (see the recipe on my website)
- A bit of lettuce and tomato slices
- A low-calorie sauce (ketchup, hot sauce, mustard,…)
- A little oil (of choice) or a bit of cooking spray 0kcal
- Rinse the tuna in a colander with a little water to remove the excess of salt.
- Put the tuna in a bowl.
- Add an egg and mix.
- Add spices of your choice (salt, pepper) and mix again.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat and add a little oil or cooking spray.
- Form a tuna steak with the mixture and let it cook 1-2 minutes.
- Then turn it over and let it cook for another 1 minute.
- Dress up the burger bun and add the steak.
- Enjoy your meal !!