Aller au contenu
- 125gr of quark/yoghurt 0%
- 70gr oatmeal or oats flour
- 3 egg whites or 1 whole egg & 1 egg white
- 50ml of milk of choice (coconut, almond, skim…)
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener (of choice) or 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of oil (of choice) or 1 cooking spray 0kcal
- Bring a blender or a bowl & a hand-mixer.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix until you obtain a homogeneous texture.
- Let stand for 10 minutes so that the oatmeal absorbs the liquid.
- Mix again.
- The resulting texture will be thicker.
- Spread the oil or cooking spray in the waffle iron so that it does not stick.
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Put some of the dough in it until the grooves are filled.
- Close and cook for 1:30 minutes over high heat before opening to see the result.
- If the waffle is not golden yet, cook 1 minute longer.
- Do the same with all the dough.
- Enjoy your meal !!