Aller au contenu
- 60gr of cottage cheese/yogurt 0%
- 35gr of oatmeal or oat flour
- 2 egg whites or 1 whole egg
- 25ml of milk of choice (Coconut , Almond, skim…)
- 100-150gr Ground beef 5%
- 1 egg (optional)
- A light sauce of choice (optional)
- Salad and tomato (optional)
- 1 slice of light cheese (optional)
- Spices (of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon of oil (of choice) or 0kcal cooking spray
- Get a blender or a bowl & a hand mixer.
- Put the oatmeal, yogurt, eggs and milk in the blender and mix until you get a homogeneous texture.
- Allow 10 minutes for oats to absorb liquid.
- Mix again.
- The texture obtained will be thicker.
- Spread the oil or cooking spray in the Waffle maker so that it doesn’t stick.
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Put half the dough in it.
- Close and cook 2 minutes on high heat before opening to see the result.
- If the waffle is not yet golden, allow to cook 1 minute more.
- Do the same with the rest of the dough.
- form a rectangular steak of the size of the waffles with the meat and cook it in a pan on high heat (1min).
- cook an egg and cut salad and a tomato in strips. (Optional)
- Form the burger by putting all the selected toppings on a waffle and closing with the second.
- Enjoy your meal !!