Aller au contenu
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 2 egg whites
- 75ml of water
- 250gr of white/red canned beans
- 20gr of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 20gr of oatmeal
- 20gr of flour of choice (coconut, wheat, oats, …)
- 5gr of baking powder
- 10gr of sweetener or honey/agave syrup
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Drain the beans in water.
- Put all ingredients in a blender or bowl with a hand-mixer.
- Mix everything until a smooth paste.
- Cover a square or rectangular mold with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Pour the dough into the mold and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- When the tip of the knife comes dry out of the brownie, it’s cooked.
- Cool for a minimum of 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Put the brownie in the refrigerator.
- Then cut the brownie in 6 equal parts.
- Serve well cold alone or with toppings.
- Enjoy your meal !!