Aller au contenu
- 10gr Dark chocolate (80% minimum)
- 2 eggs or 1 egg & 2 egg whites
- 1/2 Banana (50gr)
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil/coconut/rapeseed (5ml)
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (10ml) [optional]
- In a bowl, beat the eggs until a uniform liquid is obtained.
- Add the sweetener and mix again. (Optional)
- Put the bowl aside to take care of the banana.
- Cut the banana into thin slices and put it aside.
- Cut the chocolate square into small pieces. (about 10)
- Heat a frying pan over high heat and spread the oil with a paper towel/Scotex.
- Once the frying pan is hot, add the eggs and let it cook for 30 seconds.
- Then cook over medium heat.
- Place the banana slices on one half of the pancake.
- Then add the chocolate pieces on that same half.
- Using a spatula, turn the other half of the pancake over.
- Turn off the heat and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Place the pancake/omelet on a plate and enjoy.
- Enjoy your meal!!