- A source of protein around 150gr (chicken, fish, tofu…)
- 1 tomato
- 2 half peppers of different colors or 1 whole pepper
- 1/2 avocado (80gr)
- 1/2 white or red onion
- 50gr of cron
- 50gr of white or red or black beans
- 300-500gr of cauliflower
- 5ml lemon juice (optional)
- Spices of your choice
- Cut the cauliflower into bouquets and mix it with a blender or in a bowl and with a hand mixer.
- Once the cauliflower is in grains, put it on a kitchen towel.
- Close the cauliflower in the towel and twist it to wring out the water contained in it.
- Once wrung, put the cauliflower rice in a frying pan and cook it over medium heat.
- Spice it up at convenience.
- After 5 minutes the rice is ready and will no longer taste like cauliflower.
- Cut strips in peppers.
- Cook the protein source in a pan over medium heat (chicken, tofu, fish…).
- After 2-3 minutes add the pepper strips to the frying pan and spice it to convenience.
- Pour a little water and cover with a lid for 5min.
- Meanwhile, crush the avocado and add some lemon juice (optional), salt and pepper.
- Cut a tomato and 1/2 onion into strips.
- Once all the food is cooked, put the cauliflower rice in a hollow plate/bowl.
- Add the protein source, guacamole, tomatoes, onions and peppers.
- Finish with the corn and beans.
- Enjoy your meal !!