Aller au contenu
Ingredients (6 servings)
- Healthy Bolognese Sauce (see my recipe on the blog)
- 3 aubergines/eggplants
- 30gr of cornflour
- 500ml of milk (of choice)
- 2 balls of light mozzarella or 2 slices of low fat cheese
- Nutmeg, salt, pepper (+ seasonings of choice)
- Prepare the Bolognese sauce (see my recipe on the blog).
- Cut the eggplants in thin layers in the length.
- Precook them in a pan or in the microwave until it gets soft but not cooked yet.
- Put the milk in a skillet and add the cornflour and spices.
- Mix it cold.
- Cook while mixing until sauce thickens.
- Lower the fire and mix again 2-3 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Cut the mozzarella balls into thin slices.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- In a baking dish, sprinkle the bottom with a little Bolognese sauce.
- Put a layer of eggplant and then Bolognese sauce followed by another layer of eggplant.
- Redo the operation until there are no more ingredients.
- Finish with a layer of eggplant.
- Put the bechamel/white sauce on top and finish by covering with the cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cheese has melted and coloured.
- Get out of the oven and eat.
- Enjoy your meal !!
Healthy bolognese sauce