Aller au contenu
- 200gr of Raw cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 125gr of white cheese/cottage cheese/yoghurt/Greek yoghurt 0%
- Spices (of choice…oregano, basil, pepper, salt)
The toppings (of choice)
- 75ml of tomato sauce
- 1/2 onion (optional)
- 1 slice of light cheese or 1/2 mozzarella ball
- Any kind of meat or fish or nothing
- Some basil leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 °.
- In a blender or using a hand mixer and bowl, reduce the cauliflower to grains.
- Once the cauliflower is in grains, set it to bake 5min in the microwave.
- Once cooked, put the cauliflower grains in a kitchen towel.
- Close the cauliflower in the towel and twist it to wring out the water contained in it.
- In a bowl, mix the cauliflower grains, the white cheese and the egg to form a dough.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum.
- Form a circle of 0.5 cm thick with the dough on the oven plate.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until all dough is golden and dry on top.
- Step out of the oven and garnish with tomato coulis, pre-cut onions and the other toppings of your choice.
- Bake again for 15 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven, (sprinkle with basil) and cut into slices.
- Enjoy your meal !!