Aller au contenu
- 100gr of strawberries
- 250ml of milk (of choice)
- 15gr of cocoa powder unsweetened
- 150ml of water
- 6 sheets of gelatin (required number for ½ liter of liquid)
- 10gr of sweetener
- Fill a container with water and soak the gelatin leaves for 5 minutes.
- In a blender or in a bowl and with a hand mixer, mix strawberries and milk.
- Then add the cocoa powder, the sweetener and the water.
- Mix again in order to achieve a smooth texture.
- Put the mixture in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until the liquid is hot but does not boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and then add the softened gelatin leaves.
- Mix with a whip for 1-2 minutes to dissolve the gelatin.
- Pour the mixture into a container and allow to stand at room temperature for 1h.
- Once the mixture has cooled down, mix one last time and put in the fridge.
- After 5 hours, the pudding will have taken shape but it is better to wait overnight.
- Enjoy your meal !!