Aller au contenu
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 3 egg whites
- 75ml of milk (of choice… almond/Skim/coco/…)
- 200gr of white/red beans or chickpea
- 20gr of cocoa powder unsweetened
- 60gr of Oats
- 5gr of yeast
- 10gr of sweetener (of choice)
- 5gr of Vanilla Aroma (optional)
- Preheat the oven on 150 °C.
- Mix the oats with a blender or in a bowl with a hand-mixer.
- Add the other ingredients to the container.
- Mix until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Cover a square or rectangular mould of parchment paper or aluminum.
- Pour the dough into the mould and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When the tip of the knife comes out dry from the cake, it is cooked.
- Allow 30 minutes to cool and then cut the cake in 6 equal parts.
- Put the brownies in the fridge.
- Serve well cold.
- Enjoy your meal!!