Ingredients (3 servings)
- 500gr of Chicken breast
- 3 egg whites
- 50ml of milk (skim, almond, coconut,…)
- 100gr of Oats
- Spices (of choice)
- Cut the chicken into cubes and put them in a container.
- Mix the oats and add the spices of your choice.
- In another container, separate the whites from the egg yolks and keep only the whites.
- Add the milk and stir until the eggs are well mixed with the milk.
- Put the oat powder in a third container.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum.
- Using a fork or with your hands, soak the chicken in the egg and then in the oats.
- Dip the chicken again in the egg and then put the nugget on the oven plate.
- Redo the operation until there is no more chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the crust is golden.
- Once it’s well golden, get out of the oven and enjoy.
- Enjoy your meal!!
Suggestion: you can eat this with a small salad and sweet potato fries (see my recipe on the blog).