Aller au contenu
- 70-75gr of oatmeal
- 10gr of cocoa powder
- 1.5 tablespoons sweetener (15gr) or honey/agave syrup
- 500ml of water (2 glasses)
- 1 Plastic Bowl
- Put the oatmeal in the bowl and pour the water.
- This should cover about 3/4 of the bowl.
- Put the bowl in the microwave for 4 minutes maximum power.
- Be careful that it does not overflow during cooking.
- Get out of the microwave and add the cocoa as well as the sweetener.
- Mix it all up and put it back in the microwave for 1-2 minutes while watching that it doesn’t overflow.
- Take the bowl out of microwave again and mix before letting it cool down 10-15 minutes.
- Put everything in the fridge for 4-5 hours or at best overnight.
- Unmold the pudding gently with a spatula and return it into a plate.
- Decorate it at convenience or eat it plain.
- Enjoy your meal!!