Aller au contenu
Ingredients (2 bars)
- 50gr of Oats
- 2 egg whites
- 100gr of Yogurt or white cheese 0%
- 1 tsp of backing powder (optional)
- A little sweetener
- 5 gr Cocoa powder or cinnamon or 10gr shredded coconut or 15gr peanut butter (more caloric)
- 10gr of cocoa powder unsweetened
- A little water
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener or honey/agave syrup
- In a rectangular or square dish, add the oats, yoghurt and egg whites.
- Mix and add a little sweetener or cocoa, cinnamon, peanut butter (of choice).
- Mix again.
- Put the dish into the microwave for 3 minutes maximum power.
- Let it cool down for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the 10gr of cocoa with the sweetener and gradually add a little water.
- When the texture is like a spread, it’s ready.
- When the 30 minutes are passed, cut the big bar into 2 small ones.
- Spread the chocolate on and let sit for 1h-2h in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
- Enjoy your meal !!